A new fiscal home for the Safe Schools Coalition in the new year
Subject: A new fiscal home for the Safe Schools Coalition in the new year
From: Beth Reis <Beth.Reis@kingcounty.gov> Date: Wed, Dec 29 2010
Dear Safe Schools Coalition Members and Friends:I am writing to tell you of an exciting transition.
For six years Lifelong AIDS Alliance has been serving as fiscal agent to the Safe Schools Coalition, pro bono. On behalf of all the other member organizations, I want to thank them SO MUCH for these years of handling our bookkeeping/accounting functions!I am thrilled to announce that we are about to be taken under the wing of another member organization, the newly merged (as of January 1st) Rosehedge/Multifaith Works. Both the merging organizations, Rosehedge and Multifaith Works, are longtime health and human service providers on the AIDS Care Continuum in King County, WA. As our new fiscal agent, Rosehedge/Multifaith Works has agreed to take over all the functions Lifelong AIDS has been handling for Safe Schools Coalition beginning January 19, 2011. The Coalition's Leadership Team is VERY grateful to Rosehedge/Multifaith Works for taking the next turn at this role.What's it mean to you? Starting 1/19/2011 ...
- When you send us snail mail you will send it to:Safe Schools Coalition c/o Rosehedge1401 East Jefferson Street, Suite 401
Seattle, WA 98122
- When you use a credit card to donate to or to order publications from the Coalition, your credit card bill will show "RH Home Care", our fiscal agent (aka Rosehedge), instead of "Lifelong AIDS Alliance."
- When you have questions about finances, you can still contact the Coalition directly:
- Treasurer, Michelle Munro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-Chair, Beth Reis (206-296-4970 or 800-325-6165 ext. 64970).
- But you will also be welcome to contact Rosehedge with accounts payable/receivable questions;
- Office Manager, Corrie Hines (email@example.com; 206-324-1520 X 224) will be able to direct your question to the proper person.Thank you, Lifelong.
Thank you, Rosehedge.
The community so appreciates you both.Beth
Public Health Educator, Public Health -- Seattle & King County
Co-Chair, Safe Schools Coalition
10501 Meridian Ave N
Seattle, WA 98133
Family Planning Program: www.kingcounty.gov/health/famplan
FLASH curricula: www.kingcounty.gov/health/FLASH
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender health: www.kingcounty.gov/health/GLBTPublic Health on Facebook: www.facebook.com/KCPubHealthPublic Health on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KCPubHealthSafe Schools Coalition's website: http://www.safeschoolscoalition.org
SSC’s blog : http://safeschoolscoalition.blogspot.com/
Join SSC's group on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43732067796
Join SSC's group on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1110307
Follow SSC on Twitter : http://twitter.com/safeschoolsc
home ~ site map
DHTML Menu by Milonic